Sunday, November 22, 2009

When entering Yahoo.com in my address bar from home, I am redirected to a search. why?

It only happens from my home. No matter what I do, I am either redirected to a search page OR I am told page not available. I can access Yahoo.com from work or other computers. Any idea why this is happening? Suggestions?



When entering Yahoo.com in my address bar from home, I am redirected to a search. why?windows xp home



Spyware, malware, trojan, etc.



____________________________



Carbonfrost Systems



Free Tech Support To All



____________________________



When entering Yahoo.com in my address bar from home, I am redirected to a search. why?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



yup dude! best bet its a spyware. get rid quick i mean really quick start backing your files if u still can. beware of this kind of malware/trojan ULTIMATE CLEANER. http://www.google.com/search?q=ultimate+...



Ultimate Cleaner 2007 is considered as rogue computer security software that may be downloaded and installed by a Trojan without the users consent. search it on google dude theres a help out there now to remove it. never ever click on some system alert or a link that tells u to download it. GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin