Sunday, November 22, 2009

When I try to access my yahoo mail it tells me "INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DISPLAY PAGE" ?

hello, i have been trying to access my yahoo mail for several hours and everytime it tells me "internet exploerer cannot display page" i even had my sister try from her house to access my mail and it tells her the same thing. she also has yahoo mail and hers seems to work fine. what can i do, and how can i fix it. i had it check for internet connections and it said that there were no errors but said something about FTP or firewalls. what does that mean and how can i fix it.? thank you for your help



When I try to access my yahoo mail it tells me "INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DISPLAY PAGE" ?windows updates



I don't really know...



But I think that there are some problems with the Yahoo! email today. I had a lot of problems signing in and it was such a catastrophe to go through the mail coz I had to try to open each and every one hundreds of times in order to access...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin