Friday, November 27, 2009

Why do I get an error message stating unknown publisher when I open Internet Explorer?

I just recently purchased a new dell computer and when I click on the IE icon on my desktop a error box pops up and states that it is an unknown publisher would I like to trust it. Does anyone know why I would be getting this, and how to resolve the issue? Thank you.



Why do I get an error message stating unknown publisher when I open Internet Explorer?microsoft live



According to your description,there are some regsitry errors in your PC to cause "IE error".You need to clean you PC.



Every time you install and uninstall software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the registry.You need to scan and clean your PC with registry cleaner.Good Regisry Cleaner will fix(NOT hide) almost all computer errors (contains IE error),improve your PC and Internet performance dramatically.It even can speed up your PC by 300% or more!



There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.



http://www.registry-Cleaners.info/index....



You can download and scan your PC for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin