Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I conn to a game on line it will load then windows I E will shut down error ie explorer .exe not fou

when I go on line everything is great but when I go to play game I get error and windows internet explorer shuts bown help!!!!!!!!!!!!



I conn to a game on line it will load then windows I E will shut down error ie explorer .exe not found?windows media player 11



You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-pc-errors.info



Good luck!



I conn to a game on line it will load then windows I E will shut down error ie explorer .exe not found?microsoft publisher internet explorer



Check for spyware, adware and virus, run full scans with all 3 and remove anything, if anything found. Use a better and safer browser to surf the net too, like opera.



All 3 programs below are free and worth having to protect pc.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin