Sunday, November 22, 2009

Internet Explorer won't open on family member's user accounts.?

I have a shared computer and my internet is working just fine, as you can see I'm on it now. But, when my parents go onto their accounts and try to open the internet a box pops up that says Runtime Error, and something about it needing to terminate unexpectantly or something. I've tried turning off and on the computer, but that never seems to do the trick anyway. I don't know much about computers, so some help on the subject would be wonderful. Can anybody help me out?



Internet Explorer won't open on family member's user accounts.?microsoft works



Internet Explorer sucks they have lots of problems like crashing.



i would prefer to get Mozilla Firefox or Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin