Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hi can any body help a Trojan as hi jack my my address bar in the Internet option in my Internet exp

I have typed other adress in but just come up with page can not be displayed and invalid syntax error also on my other internet site (yahoo) a box starts up saying you are entering a secure site did not do that before



just after this happened recieved a Email saying i was having trouble with my PC from http://www.emarketingpros.net/item.asp?t... how did they know can any body help please



Hi can any body help a Trojan as hi jack my my address bar in the Internet option in my Internet explorer?safari browser



Just install spyware doctor 4.0 (SD) and run it .. it will trace all the trojans .. but b4 fixing them just note down the paths and regs. of the trojan infections that u suspect to be the cause of ur problem.



Then after fixing the decteted problems from the SD, traverse thru the paths and regs and manually remove the folders or regs if ion case they r not removed by SD.



Sometimes the folders containing problems could not be deleted by the SD coz they r running at that time .. so for that ..



u can reboot the PC using F8 and using DOS commands remove the folders (u have traced from the SD results) manually.



then reboot it normally.



I tried this and it worked for me ...



Hi can any body help a Trojan as hi jack my my address bar in the Internet option in my Internet explorer?ds browser internet explorer



Most probably you have some sort of trojan and/or spyware donwloaded and installed from the net. Use any updated anti-spyware software - i personally recommend AdAware Personal - from www.lavasoft.com - it's free and it has the lastest updates. Install it, update it's definitions and then perform a full scan, clean everything an then reboot- it should help you with your problem
download SuperAntiSpyware personal edition from http://www.superantispyware.com and run that.



And use firefox with adblock-plus with filterset.g and you won't get trojanised so easily.
Hi you can also try Avast Anti Virus, It's free from Avast.com, I use it and recomend it to any one.



Cheers



Snage



http://www.avast.com/
firstly - having read your question - the first thing I thought of is ...check that your address starts HTTP and not HTTPS ....The "s" means your computer is only loooking for an encrytpted web page each time ......just check this first .....



but if this is not the case then you certainly do have a trojan ....



trojans which hyjack your address bar etc can often be very difficult to remove ....a good programme is xoftspy ......before running if you have windows ...turn off system restore and run programme in safe mode ...to ensure the virus is hiding in your resident memory
reinstall windows then install this version of Firefox and never use explorer again



http://www.sleekbytes.com/search_the_web...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin