Sunday, November 22, 2009

Problem with internet explorer?

Everytime I access my email account or use an interactive webpage (like facebook etc) a small sign appears on the bottom left of my screen saying "errors on page".



When I try to delete mail messages it says "done, but with errors on page" and the messages don't delete.



A window did popup saying that I need to enable ActiveX under my internet options menu, but I checked and it IS activated.



Anyone know what the problem is here?



Problem with internet explorer?microsoft publisher



I think u should just leave it. Next time try to activate/download ActiveX simply by clicking on popup bar and by chosing an option.



Problem with internet explorer?microsoft live internet explorer



IS has no problem, it's the page your viewing that have. Usually that message appears whenever the webpage contains a javascript error. You can simply double-click it and see the error message and the code line of the error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin