Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My internet explorer displays a blank page and I then get an error message that closes me out . Any

I recently downloaded ie 7 beta 2 to see if this would fix it. No luck. Should I have uninstalled ie before updating? if I did, would I loose everything? Thanks for helping.....G



My internet explorer displays a blank page and I then get an error message that closes me out . Any ideas?microsoft visual studio



Sounds like you have a virus or browser hijack. I suggest scanning your computer for adware/spyware with the programs called Spybot and Adaware. I suggest doing so in safe mode. You can also try a program called Hijack this...but I wouldn't reccommend doing so unless you really know what you're doing.



My internet explorer displays a blank page and I then get an error message that closes me out . Any ideas?ie internet explorer



sucks to u man anyone that try to d/l ie7 and not remove aforesaid ie6 before doing so then it reallys sucks to be u
i have been experiencing ALL kinds of trouble on my computer, lately. I kept getting "ths page is closed," my home page would go blank, when I clicked nothing would happen..I was on the verge of dropping the cable company that supplies me with the net, and THEN......I called the cable company to tell them I am ONCE again having problems and I think it's time for me to go to another company, unless they sent(for the third time) a guy out to REALLY fix the problem. As I was waiting for an actual HUMAn to come on the phone, I turned off my computer, waited a short while, then turned it back on. TA DA!!!!!! That's all I needed. I felt lost without this toy of mine. Good luck, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin