Friday, November 27, 2009

When popups come on internet explorer I'll close them & they send me an error report; why?

Don't use Internet explorer.Its very vulnerable to spywares and adwares etc.That is why u r getting those error messages as some unwanted files have entered ur computer. i would say use mozilla firefox instead.Its much better plus has more features.



Secondly install some antivirus or spyware remover(Spybot for example)



When popups come on internet explorer I'll close them %26amp; they send me an error report; why?microsoft net framework



get it



When popups come on internet explorer I'll close them %26amp; they send me an error report; why?windows xp themes internet explorer



You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-computer-errors.info



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin