Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Internet Explorer Cannot Find Page...?

What the hell has Yahoo or BT Internet changed? I keep getting this error message and it is driving me INSANE! Anyone else?



Internet Explorer Cannot Find Page...?windows vista



Yes i keep getting messages like that when i try to answer a question. I think there is a bug or something on this site tonight, hope they sort it soon. Its annoying the hell out of me.



Internet Explorer Cannot Find Page...?windows defender internet explorer



all's fine what is the message
I've been having problems as well with yahoo....don't know what's going on but it is soooooo annoying!!
I'm sure that you would have allready checked this out, but are you connected to the internet when these error msg come up?



[Edit] ok i am now getting these dam pop ups saying yahoo cannot connect to webpage. but it works fine if you just refresh the page!
I thought it was only me! I dunno whether it's something in my pc or Yahoo ( cos msn is fine) but one of my friends mentioned something about malware which isn't dangerous to the pc but makes it run extremely slow and pages don't come up. I was told a list of things to get rid of it, inc AVG but nothing seems to work.



Please let me know if you find a solution!
go to start click internet all should be well.



if not hit reset then connect.



you may have msn ie7 downloaded if so delete,then download yahoo ie7.



both different,I know but it is the fact,



you may get the message you already have ie7 yahoo.



thats ok any more problems go to control panel add remove all ie7,then download either yahoo or msn.



if home page is yahoo,then left side scrool down and download ie7 Yahoo.
I would not change anything. This problem started for us recently and so is highly unlikely to be at the user end. If you change your settings, software etc and you may end up in an even bigger mess. Put up with the frustration until the bods at the other end pull their finger out and fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin