Friday, November 27, 2009

Internet Error?

Recently when I open up my Internet Explorer and my Yahoo homepage downloads, I'm unable use the whole site. For example, when the site first downloads and you see all the main stories, I can't click on any other of the main stories. When I do, the story is hilighted like normal but nothing happens. So if I really want to read it, I have to put the site in manually. Now along with that, when I run a search, I often get "error on page" in the bottom. This also occurs with other sites, not just Yahoo. I have done full system scans where it has reset my homepage do to adware. So I don't know if that has something to do with it or not. I was wondering what was causing this and how I can fix it. Is Internet Explorer my problem? Should I just get Mozzila? Or is it something serious and I can take care of it? Or is it just a little thing? Thanks



Internet Error?microsoft sql server



If you have WinXP, try doing a system restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin