Wednesday, November 25, 2009

On internet explorer when I go to search i get the sites then it gives me a error message and I have

I would suggest using Mozilla Firefox, screw IE :)



On internet explorer when I go to search i get the sites then it gives me a error message and I have to close?windows movie maker



With just the little bit of information you provided, this could be a virus.



Do you have a virus scan installed on your machine and is it updated?



If you answered yes to both questions - do a restart of your computer - with the screen still black - keep hitting the F8 key - this will boot you into "Safe" mode. You will get a funky looking black and white screen - choose safe mode - choose windows xp. Machine will boot - will say safe mode on the corners of the screen. Do a full virus scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin