Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I recently installed Internet Explorer 7, and since then, I've been getting runtime error messa

Any ideas on how to fix this annoying problem?



I recently installed Internet Explorer 7, and since then, I've been getting runtime error messages............windows themes



Since the IE 7 is newly launched, there requires setting to get rid of these run time errors. Its better to use Firefox as it is much better than the IE 7.



Download the Mozilla Forfox along with the other free software ;ike norton, adaware, real player from here



http://www.download-googlesearch.blogspo...



I recently installed Internet Explorer 7, and since then, I've been getting runtime error messages............internet explorer 7 internet explorer



Screw explorer, get Mozilla Firefox.
I had allot of difficulties with it also so just delete it and it will reverse to the previous one
I tried 7 and don' care for it and it looks like a lot of other people feel the same . I down loaded ie 6 and saved it to my desk top. then I went to control panel and clicked o add and remove programs.I then removed ie 7. Then I installed ie 6. and no more problems.I couldn't get the mail page to work on mine.Here's the download page if you decide to use it.



http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin