Sunday, November 22, 2009

More problems with Explorer!?

I posted a question last night about problems I was having with Internet Explorer.. Since then I've got some websites to open (RTE, Gmail, Pigsback..) but am getting the error message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" when I try to open other websites like Bebo, Youtube, Grisoft, Yahoo (am using another computer to post this!)... I know Mozilla is better and really should use that but can't get onto their page either to download it! Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.. Thanks..



More problems with Explorer!?ds browser



Hi,



Check out this link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/comm...



You might have seen it but if you haven't, the suggestions might be helpful. Worth a try i guess.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin