Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Internet Explorer tells me that Yahooo's Security Certificate" is "in error" it

I've got a great idea. Stop using IE. Use Firefox. firefox is more secure, reliable and faster. It will not give u stupid errors because it does not use microsofts weak Security Certificates or insecure and unreliable ActiveX controls.



I guarantee that u wont be disappointed with it.



Internet Explorer tells me that Yahooo's Security Certificate" is "in error" it will not let me in stall "Yahodefault browser



try to checked your firewall and cookies on internet options.



Internet Explorer tells me that Yahooo's Security Certificate" is "in error" it will not let me in stall "Yahomicrosoft word download internet explorer



in 'tools'%26gt;internet options%26gt;advanced: uncheck for the 'check for certificates....' crud, and the 'notify for every scritp error'....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin