Sunday, November 22, 2009

My internet explorer is not allowing my computer to finish loading my desktop icons?

Yesterday I shut down my computer because I couldn't see my start list on my desktop, when I shut down my computer and re-started it, I now get a small error box that pops up and says... Explorer (has a big red X on window) This program has performed an illegal operation and will shut down. When I close this error box my wallpaper on my desktop stays on, but my icons do not come up. I've tried Ctrl, Alt, Del and the window pops up for that but nothing is on the menu. I can't fix my computer problem if I can't get any menu or icons up. I've even tried re-booting and hitting the CTRL button before windows loads so I can operate in SAFE MODE, but it won't even work for me. Can someone help. My computer is a '95 IBM with Windows '95, and an older version of IE.



My internet explorer is not allowing my computer to finish loading my desktop icons?microsoft updates



Use F8 to load safe mode.



Then run a virus scan, and delete (use find) all *.tmp files, and delete anything in the startup group.



My internet explorer is not allowing my computer to finish loading my desktop icons?windows server 2003 internet explorer



you might have a bug or virus



try spyware and virus scan and disc clean up,defrag



if the dont work...



i hate to say this but try reinstalling windows



do a clean install
it has bug or viruses it needs to be scan it all over %26amp; over it till it comes up clean, it should not keep many memories in that, which I had in 98' Me so now in vista i keep my memory low it speed up
I highly recommend you using the free version of AVG anti-virus program.....good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin