Friday, November 27, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of conflict with Vista and McAfee? My Internet Explorer isn't working rig

My Internet Explorer says it isn't able to find Yahoo Mail, which is impossible, and then when it finds it, I'm not able to read the text (the body) of any of the messages. My toolbar won't let me diagnose problems with internet connections, and I can't download an alternative browser like Foxfire. Even though the pages load, I'm not able to interact with them properly. Some kind of browser error...



Has anyone ever heard of conflict with Vista and McAfee? My Internet Explorer isn't working right. Help!microsoft vista



I didn't have anything like this buuuut I have been having a lot of random issues similar to that AND I do have McAfee and Windows Vista and I too, use Internet Explorer. I'm not sure, but I have a feeling its more of a problem with Vista rather than McAfee. But I can't honestly say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin