Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can anyone tell me whats up with my internet explorer. It keeps tell me that it incurrered and error

when i try to close something out it closes everything and its the new explorer7 can anyone help?



Can anyone tell me whats up with my internet explorer. It keeps tell me that it incurrered and error can closmicrosoft support



The new Internet Explorer is provided by Microsoft, and as which is incredibly buggy, and i mean INCREDIBLY.



Please provide some error codes so I can help you with the actual error. Until then click this link. http://www.opera.com



Can anyone tell me whats up with my internet explorer. It keeps tell me that it incurrered and error can closwindows live mail internet explorer



I would start by downloading the latest versions of java, flash, quicktime, etc....



Those are the most likely cause of the errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin