Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How come I cant receive internet from my router to my laptop?

I got home today and it was working fine, and all of the sudden my internet stop working and i kept receiving errors for internet explorer. so then i restarted my computer and then my yahoo messenger stopped working. my router is working fine because me wii works and so does my ipod touch. can anyone help me out with this problem? Please and Thank You



How come I cant receive internet from my router to my laptop?ies



Is the computer running Vista? Anyways, you may just try to turn off the wireless switch (if there is one) leave it off for about 5 minutes then turn it back on. If it is running Vista and when you troubleshoot what does it say? Does it say that the proper drivers are not installed? If so, then you may want to connect your laptop via ethernet to your router and run Windows Update. Some updates are VERY vital to keeping your computer on the web. Good luck!



How come I cant receive internet from my router to my laptop?windows update internet explorer



Try pulling out and putting back in the wi-fi card.
well you are going to want to make sure that ur wireless adapter is on also there might be a switch in front or on the side that turns it on or off otherwise goto control panel then hardware to diagnose the problem
you may still need to reset it, my internet stopped working today and thats all i did and it started working fine. all you have to do is unplug it for about 5 min. and then plug it back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin