Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A problem with Internet Explorer as my browser. It no longer works. 'cannot display page error&

I have done the usual, deleting cookies, histroy, temp files, resetting defaults to no effect- even upgraded to IE7. This worked intermittently but not now. It has reset itself to 'default web page' but will not load. Firefox works OK, but some sites need IE as their browser (otherwise I would not bother) (Problem started with an upgrade by my ISP provider- Orange- don't go there, it costs a fortune in phone calls to no effect)



A problem with Internet Explorer as my browser. It no longer works. 'cannot display page error' is givenie 6



If you still have the disc. All you need to do is place it back into the modem and reset everything. You might want to change all of your passwords though. This could be a sign that someone has logged into your computer and using your internet. Trust me this really does happen, it has happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin