Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Internet explorer gives me red x's on some webpages and a error saying cannot display the webpa

Every other couple of webpages i get red x's for images, and every so often i get an error saying i cannot display webpage because loss of connection. usually i refresh a couple of times and it looks ok. I have scanned for viruses and spyware, trojans ect... found nothing. I have tryed disabling my firewall and nothing. I have cable broadband, and two computers networked through a router. But i have had them together on the same router for over a year and not a problem. The second computer works perfect. When my computer trys to update anything it stops because it says the connection was lost. Please help me.



Internet explorer gives me red x's on some webpages and a error saying cannot display the webpage, help?windows xp themes



The red X's are an indication that you are not receiving in MIMN mode.



Check the Internet tools,settings on your first computer and match them to your second computer.



Internet explorer gives me red x's on some webpages and a error saying cannot display the webpage, help?download windows media player internet explorer



Not sure if this will help you or not but it's worth a shot: http://www.fixieonline.com/pagefix

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin