Friday, November 27, 2009

Whats wrong with my Internet explorer?

Since yesterday every time I click on a question to answer on here, I get an error message telling me explorer cannot access yahoo answers and the action is being aborted.



It changes to a blank explorer page and I have to refresh to get back on here, it only happens on this site, whats that about?



Whats wrong with my Internet explorer?microsoft office 2003



Well this is a saviour i thought it was my machine but this confirms something to do with what yahoo are doing. I have done everything under the sun to stop this including the following...



Deleted all temporary files/cookies/cache the lot!.



Reset all Internet Explorers settings



Reinstalled Java (as the new version is causing a few errors with customers PCs)



Run a full system spyware and virus scan



Ran CCleaner



Uninstalled/Reinstalled Internet Explorer 7



Flushed my DNS settings



Reset my router and reconfigured it



Reset my firewall settings



Re-registered all associated DLL's in Internet Explorer



Pinged the yahoo answers site to check for packet loss



Created a 2 minute timeout rule in my registry so that Internet Explorer does not timeout until two minutes have passed without communication from the website server.



Now i have a question is everyone who is experiencing this problem on VirginMedia?



Whats wrong with my Internet explorer?windows xp professional internet explorer



Have no idea - it's just happened to me - might be Yahoo doing something behind the scenes -
thats exactly what happened to me, i went on to this site 2mins ago and the same thing happens. (operation aborted, then i have to refresh)
I am on the site pretty often I have not had any problems. Here comes the ad for Firefox.......
Try goto "Tools--%26gt;Internet Options" and reset all options into default values.
I don't know what the problem is but I got the same message yesterday and again this morning. Its really annoying.
I to just had problems getting into my service as the router lights were'nt all showing,so i had to turn it off and back on again.



Then i couldn't get into my Mail a moment ago!



I think they are having some problems at Yahoo so were all in the same boat,....hey!
Simple answer to this one.



Stop using Internet Explorer. It Sucks.



Download firefox instead. Is a much better, safer browser.



http://www.getfirefox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin