Sunday, November 22, 2009

How do I uninstall Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0?

I hate it! It is always saying that it has to shut down because of errors. If I uninstall IE 7.0 will IE 6.0 automatically be reinstalled or what? If I do uninstall 7.0 how will I connect to the Internet to get what I need? Please help...



How do I uninstall Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0?microsoft templates



Uninstall IE7 by clicking on Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and the Show updates box at the top. When the list loads, find Internet Explorer 7 and click on the right side to remove it. Close Control Panel and restart the computer. It will revert back to IE6.



How do I uninstall Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0?windows firewall internet explorer



If u go to control panel and go on the classic view, it should be there. I dont know but if u remove tht one im sure u can re-install internet explorer 6 -Hope this helps you xx
start%26gt;control panel%26gt;add-remove at da. top check mark da. box .show updates . look down da. lost hit on IE7 then hit on remove . remember if ur going to upgrade to windows vistA that will have IE7 on it no IE6 .you can use firefox and then try to get use to using IE7
I had to retore to a earlier date.. then it reverted back to the other version. pick a date before you updated.. it worked for me.. good luck
hopefilly you set a system restore point before you did anything. if not just do to add remove programs but then you might have to reinstall the other browser. always set a system restore point when fooling around with your computer.
If you are not comfortable performing these actions on your own,, ,try this www.HelpDesk-Now.com



Live Professional Support via Remote Control

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin