Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why do I keep getting redirected to Yahoo Photos?!?

When trying to upload a picture into my profile, I keep getting redirecited to Yahoo Photos - my other account does not do this... How do I get a picture into my profile?



I've tried the 360 bit with the Q%26amp;A thing and it doesn't put the picture in the profile...



So if there's any other answers to this, I'd be quite grateful to hear them.



Why do I keep getting redirected to Yahoo Photos?!?windows xp themes



Someone from yahoo actually finally contacted me after I sent them a few messages and they said they know of the problem unfortunantley they dont know how to fix it just yet. They are trying to fix it and they ask us to be patient so I guess all we can do is check every now and then and see if they have fixed it yet....



Why do I keep getting redirected to Yahoo Photos?!?download windows media player internet explorer



Unfortunately I don't have the answer, but.......I do know exactly what you are talking about because I have been having the same problem for a few months now. Unfortunately, the other ppl just aren't getting it if they haven't experienced it. Even by following the instructions, at least the ones you can, the upload ALWAYS takes you to yahoo photos and you cannot download a photo to your yahoo profile. Wish someone from Yahoo would actually read this and give us the answer. It's been very frustrating.
I am not sure it will help you or not but it sure does help me.. First upload the photos to your photos account and when you are redirect to Yahoo! Photos when trying to upload photos to your profile select the photos from it. I think they have merge all yahoo product together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin