Sunday, November 22, 2009

When I try to open my mail it says that the server redirects the request in a way that will never co

I receive the message above (that my request is redirected in a way that will never complete) when I use Mozilla Firefox. But I can use the messenger and My Yahoo! (here I can even see what mails I have received, but I can not open them). It also says that this problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies, but I haven't changed any setting recently and I have no virus on my computer. What should I do to be able to check my e-mail again?



When I try to open my mail it says that the server redirects the request in a way that will never complete.?microsoft zune



Yahoo servers are updating the NEW Mail that replaces Beta Mail. Expect lag or



outages. While some servers are being updated some or all functions will not be useable. You`ll have to try a later date or time.



Security and Privacy set too High. Go to IE7 %26gt; Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Privacy %26gt;



Slider bar to Medium High %26gt; Apply %26gt; OK. = Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Security %26gt; Slider



bar to Medium High %26gt; Apply %26gt; OK.



OR



Customize your privacy settings for an individual website



Cookies are files that are stored on your computer by some websites. They're usually used



to keep track of information about you (for example, your user name, password, or the



contents of your shopping cart). Internet Explorer privacy settings let you specify which



cookies you want to allow to be stored on your computer.



To customize cookie settings for an individual website



In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.



Click the Privacy tab, and then click Sites.



In Address of website, type the complete address (URL) of the website for which you



want to specify custom settings. For example, http://www.microsoft.com.



To specify that you want Internet Explorer to always allow cookies from the specified



website to be saved on your computer, click Allow. To specify that you want Internet



Explorer to never allow cookies from the specified website to be saved on your



computer, click Block.



Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each website you want to block or allow. When you are finished,



click OK twice.



Notes



Some websites require cookies. If you choose not to allow cookies to be saved on your



computer, some websites might not display correctly.



When you change your privacy settings, the changes might not affect cookies that are



already on your computer. To help ensure that all of the cookies on your computer meet



your privacy settings, you should delete all of the existing cookies on your computer.



When you return to websites that previously had saved cookies on your computer, the



websites that meet your privacy settings will save cookies on your computer again. The



websites that do not meet your privacy settings will not be allowed to save cookies on



your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin